The Makrite Model N95-9500 have a 510(K) number for the medical market. They have been evaluated, tested, and approved by NIOSH as per the requirements in 42 CFR Part 84.N95s effectively filter out a minimum of 95 percent of airborne aerosols particles that meets the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. NIOSH and FDA approvals.
CDC Approved N95 Face Masks
CDC approved N95 face mask respirators effectively filter out a minimum of 95 percent of airborne particles. We offer the surgical grade Makrite model 9500-N95. Supplies for N95 mask respirators are extremely limited. If you know essential or frontline workers in need please message us.
Makrite N95-9500 Approved by:
- U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Department of Health & Human Services
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
Seal Around Face
Elastic straps are required for proper protection when wearing a mask. For full protection from viruses it is essential the mask fit the user’s face snugly (i.e., create a seal) to prevent from secreting respiratory droplets, and prevents others from getting respiratory droplets from user.
To check the fit, place both hands over the mask and exhale. If air leaks around your nose, adjust the metal nosepiece. If air leaks at the mask edges, adjust the straps back along the sides of your head.
- Extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface.
- Adjustable nose piece.
- Nose Foam to reduce leakage.
- Secured elastic head straps to provide proper fit.
- Material with low breathing resistance.
- Latex and Figerglass free.
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 8 cleanroom and strictly tested.
2 Pieces from Open Box
We will break a 20 pack box. Sold in an individually wrapped sealed poly bag.
20 Piece Box
Discounts when buying in bulk. Please Message us for details.
50 Piece Box
Discounts when buying in bulk. Please Message us for details